Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (9)

← Back to PanelingTools GH Add-On
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Failed to Morph to Grid

Hi All -- I'm trying to do a parametric curtain wall with planar surfaces, but that are tilted.  I also have spandrel panels to consider.  …

Started by Ashley Hastings

3 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by John Stack Ross

HELP WITH PANEL CUSTOM 3D

Hi guys,  Trying to do a 3d panel custom, but I am not really managi ng to produce exactly  what I want with grasshopper. Any advice would…

Started by Natalia

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Natalia

Tolerances issue, fitting a panel

Hello, Is there any way I could get the corner-points of the paneling to strictly (or at least be close to) coincide with the points? Pref…

Started by Terese Wahlström

2 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Terese Wahlström

Paneling multiple surfaces simultaneously with successive grid attractors

Hello -    I am attempting to panel multiple surfaces simultaneously in GH based on a paneling routine I have successfully implemented on a…

Started by dtmurcielago

1 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by dtmurcielago

ptMorph3DList issues: 1. open brep vs untrimmed srf; 2. scale to grid; 3. retaining original proportions

Hi Rajaa and all :) I'm having some trouble with the ptMorph3DList component: I have 6 units of paired geometries, set from Rhino, that I…

Started by Paula Baptista

0 Oct 8, 2015

paneling tools: variable grid offset

Hi Everybody, I am very new to grasshopper and PT. What I want to do is create a simple paneling pattern on a reverse cone surface (now cr…

Started by Patrick Hartog

3 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Halvorson

Wrap Grid + Convert to diamond issues

Hi everyone, hi Rajaa I'm trying to create a diagonal grid on a periodic surface and i encountered the famous problem of missing diamonds…

Started by Dam

4 May 23, 2015
Reply by Dam

"ptMorph3dList" question

Dear Group, I am trying to distribute objects evenly over a hemisphere, essentially creating a hemispherical object from 145 unique object…

Started by Octagon26

2 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Octagon26

Question:Diamond Panel

Hi, all, Hi,Rajaa, thank you for your amazing tools. And I'm new to paneling tools. Here I have a question: I want to form diamond panels b…

Started by gr

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by gr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by