A new version of LunchBox is ready to consumption
Visit this link to find out more!
Please note that you may need to update parts of your definitions if you are using some of the updated components. Some components now have new outputs and may display slightly different behavior.
- Attractor (Normal): A straightforward attractor system that maps distance variables to a domain.
- Diamond Grid: A grid component that exposes the corners, midpoints, and normals of diamond-shaped panels. Useful for constructing custom panels with this as the base pattern.
- Rhino Command: A component that allows users to send commands to the Rhino command-line from within Grasshopper. Useful for automating commands not available inside of Grasshopper.
Updates and Enhancements:
- Updated Subdivide Quad to toggle between wireframe (fast) and surface (slow)
- Updated Subdivide Triangle to toggle between wireframe (fast) and surface (slow)
- Updated Diamond Panel component so it now outputs two separate lists for full diamond panels and triangular edge conditions.
- Updated Attractor components so the now output scaled vectors and average distances.
- Attractor from 2.6 is now called 'Attractor Wave.
- Fixed randomization in Random Quad component. (results were not truly random)
- Fixed randomization in Random Split component. (results here not truly random)