Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a shp file, and it can be imported with the components (It might be slow or cr…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Nov 5, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"It should work for multipatch (as long as you have a valid shp file). The Z-height o…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Nov 3, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"It doesn't seem to be a problem with how large the shp file is. Try setting move to…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Oct 2, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"I need more information about your error. My guess is that your computer is running…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Oct 2, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"Toussaint, here is the latest ReadSHPFile component. Take a look at it and see if it…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Sep 26, 2013 to Finches Weird Behavior

2 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

"Hi Scott, I'm not getting any errors. Are you using the same shp file you mentioned…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Sep 18, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"Hi Scott, The problem is that the Rhino.Geometry.Point3d class doesn't take any user…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Sep 17, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"Hi Leo, Looks like the problem is exporting files as DXFs. I'll look into the SDK an…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied Aug 13, 2013 to Finches - dxf invalid files

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Carlos Emilio Sandoval O

"try this. Let me know if it works. Just added an exception to the code, so it can ru…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied May 7, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

"Hey Martin, Would you send me the SHP file or the url where you downloaded the shp f…"

Carlos Emilio Sandoval O replied May 7, 2013 to Finches Import SHP File Component

24 May 4, 2016
Reply by Adi K

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service