Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solar' (13)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solar reflection for mean radiant temperature

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the calculation of the mean radiant temperature from the "MicroclimateMap" component. Does the M…

Started by Mehdi HAMDANI

1 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

Help me to speed up Ladybug Analysis and Galapagos form finding

Hello allI am working on an architectural project.Briefly it requires satellite imagery as a base and the volume is generated according to…

Started by Pramodk

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

Solar Fan + Solar Envelope with Ladybug

I received multiple emails about solar fan and solar envelope and if I want to add this components to Ladybug. Here is how you can calculat…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

83 May 26, 2017
Reply by Aris V

Solar Envelope issue

Hi Guy, I'm new to LB. I looked up solar envelope tutorial and it seems really good for designers at concept stage. i download the sample s…

Started by Kang Chung

0 May 20, 2017

Ladybug Photovoltaics components released !

Hi folks, Last month Honeybee got PV panels simulation components based on EnergyPlus. Our Ladybug and Honeybee pets love to work together…

Started by djordje

39 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by djordje

change Perez coefficients for solar radiation modelling under Ladybug or honeybee

Hi all, i have tricky issue to ask you about customizing Perez coefficient under ladybug/honeybee/Radiance. I need to improve the accuracy…

Started by Le

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Le

New Solar Envelope Component now available

Hello Ladybuggers! We have just released a new solar Envelope component for Laybug called SolarEnvelopeAdvanced! The component offers two e…

Started by Boris Plotnikov

19 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Julia T

System size scaling in LB photovoltaics?

Hello Djordje and all, I'm playing with your Ladybug Photovoltaics Surface component. It's very clean--nice work! It seems there might be s…

Started by Nick Novelli

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Nick Novelli

Create cumulative sky matrix with only clear skies

Hi all, I am trying to get a cumulative sky matrix for the whole year with only clear skies, is it possible to do with ladybug/honeybee? Th…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

1 May 2, 2016
Reply by Antonello Di Nunzio

Ladybug Solar Water Heating components released !

Hi guys, We are releasing a new set of Ladybug components for calculation of Solar Water Heating. You can download them from here, or use…

Started by djordje

8 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Maria X

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service