Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Radiance' (9)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radiance: Concave buildings beam convergence effect

Hi guys, I would like to simulate the effect of reflections of beam solar irradiance and concentration due to concave aspect of a facad (a…

Started by Aymeric

2 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Aymeric

RAD Material

Hi all, i have just noticed this funny thing when i create a new RAD material.. As you can see from the following image, even if my input f…

Started by Claudia

2 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Claudia

How to get RADIANCE and Daysim installed

I know some of you had issues getting RADIANCE and DAYSIM installed on your system, so here is a video that shows how you can get everythin…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

19 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Ataur Rahman

Radiance Trans Material question.

Hello all, I'm trying to work with Radiance Trans Material but I'm having little trouble understading how it works. I've read the document…

Started by Alessandro Corso

1 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Radiance Prism1

Hello, I am currently trying to understand Radiance parameters as shown in "The RADIANCE 4.2 Synthetic Imaging System". In particular, I'm…

Started by Alessandro Corso

2 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Alessandro Corso

Radiance "blotching" with translucent material

Hi all! I hope I have the right term here, but I am having some issues with "blotching", i.e. circular patches in the rendered images (see…

Started by Örn Erlendsson

9 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

Changing Glazing Material

I've been trying to create a model of a space with variable skylight placement, scaling, form, number, and orientation, that can be manipul…

Started by Thomas Powers

2 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Thomas Powers

Honeybee Daylight Workshop / Webinar

Greeting Ladybug Community! This is just to let you know that there will be a 3-hour workshop/webinar on Honeybee Daylight on April 24th. T…

Started by Chris Mackey

3 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Igor Mitrić Lavovski

NEW RELEASE OF LADYBUG AND HONEYBEE!

Release Notes - September 15th Ladybug 0.0.58 and Honeybee 0.0.55:   We are all pleased to announce that, after months of development and a…

Started by Chris Mackey

4 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Noah Palmer Licht

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service