Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'HoneyBee' (16)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to plot the Transmitted Solar Radiation

Hi everybody, I have another question for you!! Is there a way to plot the Zone Windows Total Transmitted Solar Radiation Rate in the model…

Started by Claudia

4 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Claudia

RAD Material

Hi all, i have just noticed this funny thing when i create a new RAD material.. As you can see from the following image, even if my input f…

Started by Claudia

2 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Claudia

Photovoltaic tools

Hi everybody, i am having a look more or less for the first time to the Photovoltaic tools and i would like to ask you some questions to cl…

Started by Claudia

7 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by djordje

Recover Results "NaN To NaN"

Hi everybody, i would like to ask you if it is possible to recover the results of the zone operative temperature (both values results and p…

Started by Claudia

3 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Blinds Issue

Hello All, I am having issues running the energy analysis with blinds. I have tried to use the regular output (HBObjWShades) or the shades…

Started by Joao Pedro Carneiro

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Joao Pedro Carneiro

Adding Blinds to a Model Using Honeybee_EPWindowShades

Hello All, I am trying to add blinds to my model to generate the energy consumption in two scenarios: (1) blinds open, and (2) blinds clos…

Started by Joao Pedro Carneiro

4 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Joao Pedro Carneiro

SunPath results

Hi all! I would like to ask you some question regarding the SunPath simulation through LadyBug. Is it possible to run this kind of simulati…

Started by Claudia

2 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Claudia

Legend - Visualize Microclimate Map

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to maintain the same legend when i run a Microclimate map analysis. To be more clear I…

Started by Claudia

7 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Claudia

PV issues

Hi everybody, I am trying to use the PV components and till this moment i had few issues: at the beginning i had an old version installed i…

Started by Claudia

3 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Pin

Plotting EnergyPlus results

Hi everybody! Before asking a new question i would like to thank you all for all the support you are giving through this page! Thanks a lot…

Started by Claudia

10 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by