Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Energy' (12)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internal Gains editing in Honeybee

Dear Mostapha, thank you very much for your kind support on our research. Your suggestion in the thread http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/

Started by Filippo

10 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Filippo

Reminder: Honeybee Webinar Workshops Start this Thursday

Great Community of Honeybee! This is just a reminder that a 3-week series of Honeybee webinar/workshops will begin this Thursday at 12:30…

Started by Chris Mackey

0 Sep 6, 2016

Blinds Issue

Hello All, I am having issues running the energy analysis with blinds. I have tried to use the regular output (HBObjWShades) or the shades…

Started by Joao Pedro Carneiro

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Joao Pedro Carneiro

Adding Blinds to a Model Using Honeybee_EPWindowShades

Hello All, I am trying to add blinds to my model to generate the energy consumption in two scenarios: (1) blinds open, and (2) blinds clos…

Started by Joao Pedro Carneiro

4 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Joao Pedro Carneiro

What is the best practice to import Revit models for energy modeling with Honeybee?

Hi all, I have received this question couple of times and I'm not sure if I know the answer. My suggestion is usually to use Green Buildi…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

11 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Qinheng

Honeybee E+ ShadowPar

Hello everyone, I've got a question to the Honeybee ShadowPar component. I'm doing a solar energy gain simulation with E+ and have the Sha…

Started by S221B

2 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by S221B

Changed Location of the Department of Energy Weather File Database

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Ladybug Community, I write to inform you of a change that has been made in the US Department of Energy’s clima…

Started by Chris Mackey

14 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Paul Wintour

Honeybee schedule addition

Hi guys, we need to add three additional schedules inside the Honeybee setEpzoneSchedules: work efficiency schedule, clothing insulation sc…

Started by Filippo

2 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Honeybee Energy Shade Benefit Evaluator BUG

Mostapha and Chris, I think there is a bug with the Honeybee Energy Shade Benefit Evaluator component. When I connect a Ladybud_LegendPar…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

15 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Life Cycle Assessment (EPD) and Financial impact Assessment with HoneyBee

Hi all, I am transferring a discussion that already started here regarding the possibility of having an LCA and financial assessment of st…

Started by Anastasios Kokkos

4 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Anastasios Kokkos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service