Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Comfort' (9)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internal Gains editing in Honeybee

Dear Mostapha, thank you very much for your kind support on our research. Your suggestion in the thread http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/

Started by Filippo

10 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Filippo

Order of the test points in the Honeybee Indoor View Factor Component

Hello everybody, I have created a component that calculates the transient PMV from the radTempMtx output. I can visualize this transient c…

Started by Mehdi HAMDANI

0 Apr 24, 2017

User defined matrix for HoneyBee_Visualize_Microclimate_Map

Hi everyone, I am trying to add a new Predicted Mean Vote (from PIERCE foundation, FANGER and PICKUP and DE DEAR), thanks to Python_Script…

Started by Mehdi HAMDANI

9 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Mehdi HAMDANI

MRT Calculation

Hi everyone, First of all I am impressed by your work LB+HB can solve a lot of problem. I am a new user and I was wondering if it would be…

Started by Mehdi HAMDANI

3 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Mehdi HAMDANI

Daylight Saving Time. Analysis Period

Hi everyone, In order to take in account daylight saving time while analysing comfort during working hours in a building, I am doing the s…

Started by Jorge Conejo

3 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Jorge Conejo

Reminder: Honeybee Webinar Workshops Start this Thursday

Great Community of Honeybee! This is just a reminder that a 3-week series of Honeybee webinar/workshops will begin this Thursday at 12:30…

Started by Chris Mackey

0 Sep 6, 2016

Ladybug_AdaptiveComfortCalculator-Issue

Hey hi guys, I´m reaching out due an issue I´m dealing with after using the Ladybug-AdaptiveComfortCalculator. Basically the zones of my mo…

Started by Alejandro Gamas

11 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Gamas

SET Comfort error when analysis period grater than 5 months.

Mostapha and Chris, I am using the SET Comfort component from your YouTube presentation, but when I plug-in a Analysis Period larger than…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

5 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

NEW RELEASE OF LADYBUG AND HONEYBEE!

Release Notes - September 15th Ladybug 0.0.58 and Honeybee 0.0.55:   We are all pleased to announce that, after months of development and a…

Started by Chris Mackey

4 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Noah Palmer Licht

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service