Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Rafael A.'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"In case that you are building your model with the "massess to zones" workflow, which…"

Rafael A. replied Aug 29, 2017 to Underground wall

4 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Ehsan Fouladi

"Hi Filippo, I´ve just ended up editing the RunEP simulation component. The line 104…"

Rafael A. replied Jul 5, 2017 to Internal Gains editing in Honeybee

10 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Filippo

"Hi Filippo and Mostapha, Did you find a way around this? I'm trying to set a fixed…"

Rafael A. replied Jul 3, 2017 to Internal Gains editing in Honeybee

10 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Filippo

"That sounds great, Im looking forward to put my hands on it. Big thanks!"

Rafael A. replied Jun 30, 2017 to Storing IndoorViewFactor viewFactorInfo

13 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi there, definitely, this would be super helpful. +1 interested"

Rafael A. replied Jun 30, 2017 to Storing IndoorViewFactor viewFactorInfo

13 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi Chris, Again, you are spot on, big thanks for your tips! It is true that so many…"

Rafael A. replied Mar 20, 2017 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Chris, Thank you for your clarifications and your time on this. The .csv option…"

Rafael A. replied Mar 17, 2017 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Alejandro and Chris, Any updates on this? On my side I am facing a similar probl…"

Rafael A. replied Mar 13, 2017 to How to calculate outdoor Mean Radiant Temperature using Ladybug/Honeybee

12 May 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"To be honest, I am still unsure of the best way to get around this, I'll keep testin…"

Rafael A. replied Feb 14, 2017 to Indoor View Factor Calculator - Problem with Grass (Material: RoofVegetation) Roughness

4 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Rafael A.

"Hi Julia! :) Thanks for your suggestions and taking the time on this. I see that…"

Rafael A. replied Feb 14, 2017 to Indoor View Factor Calculator - Problem with Grass (Material: RoofVegetation) Roughness

4 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Rafael A.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service