Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ludvig Haav's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Try to get a NIVIDA CUDA-enabled graphics card and install the Radiance ad-on that a…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 11, 2016 to Hardware suggestions - Rhino/GH update

5 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Ernst Bay

"Thanks. Time for me to start fixing monkeywork like this in github myself, because i…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 11, 2016 to Hovertext error+bug on setEPZoneSchedules?

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"That is a strange limitation to put in there, I hope it is not native to E+ so that…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 11, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Here is a fix. Hope this works. note that I flipped the surfaces for you. and that s…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 10, 2016 to controlling rotation of shading lamellas with ladybug

1 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

"On my computer the file that you just posted does not produce any HBObjWShades when…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 10, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"When I did expensive optimization calcs I also experienced several problems with sta…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 10, 2016 to multi objective simulation (help optimization needed )

7 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

"Thanks a bunch to the both of you!Forgetting to connect all wires and looking only a…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 10, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi! Thanks for your help, but I feel that Im not there yet. I will try to simplify a…"

Ludvig Haav replied Nov 8, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thanks for the reply. After reading this I reckon it wont be worth the trouble. "Whi…"

Ludvig Haav replied Oct 27, 2016 to E+ Shade generator geometry limitations

2 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

"The awesomeness has me floored! There are just soo many important improvements that…"

Ludvig Haav replied Aug 12, 2016 to Release Notes - Ladybug 0.0.63 and Honeybee 0.0.60

20 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Kriss Ko

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service