Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maru, Check the attached file and let me know how it goes. You can also try to ch…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Apr 1, 2013 to Where can I download GenCumSky.exe manually??

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Ryosuke Maruyama

"Nice catch! The same happens for view and sunlight hour analysis. 3*Thank you! :)"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 23, 2013 to Best Practices for Input Model Geometry.

13 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Anders, Thank you for the kind comments! I'm so happy that you liked Ladybug. :)…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 20, 2013 to Best Practices for Input Model Geometry.

13 Mar 23, 2013

"A good way to check the density of the mesh [in case the inputs are brep] is not to…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 19, 2013 to Best Practices for Input Model Geometry.

13 Mar 23, 2013

"Hi Anders, Great to know that you started using Ladybug! I'm waiting for your aweso…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 19, 2013 to Best Practices for Input Model Geometry.

13 Mar 23, 2013

"Hi doompop! Great to know that you liked Ladybug. I added Vertical Sky Component as…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 18, 2013 to Vertical Sky Component - Great Job

24 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Hi RWNB, I agree with your point. Right now almost all the real architectural projec…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 13, 2013 to Sunpath tutorials

4 Dec 26, 2013

"Hi Andres! Check this discussion for the videos, and sorry for being late! -Mostapha"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 11, 2013 to SUNPATH?

6 Mar 11, 2013

"Hi Andres, I haven't forgotten this! I just had some unexpected stuff on the weekend…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Mar 4, 2013 to SUNPATH?

6 Mar 11, 2013

"I forgot to say that Andrew already applied the first method in his HDT Utilities .…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Feb 28, 2013 to SUNPATH?

6 Mar 11, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service