Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Francesco! This looks pretty nice! Let me know when you have the final version so…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jul 2, 2013 to Parallel input in Sunlight Hours Analysis component

10 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

"It is good to know that extrusion solves the problem, but if it happened to you agai…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 26, 2013 to Radiation calculation problem

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"If that is the case then you may have found a bug. I'll be happy to take a look."

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 26, 2013 to Radiation calculation problem

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Interesting! Then could it be because all the points were receiving the same amount…"

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Devang! I assume it should be a normal direction problem in your case. You could…"

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Igor. Nice explorations! I usually compare the graphs for periods with similar ti…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 26, 2013 to Solar Radiation Legend Parameters

2 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Abraham, I see what's happening. It is because of the order that Grasshopper exec…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 18, 2013 to A couple of (mini) bugs

3 Jun 18, 2013

"Hi Abraham! Sorry to get back to you late. I'm moving to a new city and it has been…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 18, 2013 to A couple of (mini) bugs

3 Jun 18, 2013

"You don't need to connect them one by one separately. Ladybug does automatically sol…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 8, 2013 to Parallel input in Sunlight Hours Analysis component

10 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

"I didn't mean that. Sorry if I wasn't clear. The result will be the same regardless…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 8, 2013 to Radiation calculation problem

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service