Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'section' (18)

← Back to Karamba
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Location of the supports in the cross-section

Dear Karamba users, I have a problem with the location of supports in the cross-section of my structure. I have made a simple girder bridg…

Started by Edward Fransen

3 Oct 3
Reply by karamba

Cross section Width variation

Hello, I am trying to do something pretty simple with the cross section component of Karamba but it's not working. I made exactly the same…

Started by Laura

1 Sep 9
Reply by jjsolly

Same cross section with different Ids

Hi everyone, is there a way to make the "Optimize cross section" component set the same cross section for two (or more) groups of beams wit…

Started by Davide Girardi

2 Aug 1
Reply by Davide Girardi

Custom Cross Section?

Hi, Is there a way to add a custom cross-section to Karamba? Talking about aluminium-frame type of sections - is it possible by somehow co…

Started by Chris bc

1 Aug 1
Reply by karamba

Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

Hi, Can you suggest a way how to use equal angles as steel cross sections for Karamba? How can I build up the cross sections table? My main…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

10 May 31
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Optimize cross section

Hello there, I am trying to optimize cross sections in the structure. I have two sets of members ( divided with member IDs A & B) and…

Started by Daniel

5 Apr 18
Reply by karamba

Unused cross section

Building up a small model and running properly with the default steel material and cross section. But once CrossSection has been added, the…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 2
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Optimizer Beam Karamba + Galapagos

I'm trying to use the optimizer of Karamba for the beams created for these structures in Voronoi and Voronax but nothing works. Can someone…

Started by Alexia Ch

8 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Rafael Pastrana

First big steps - cross section optimizing

Hey folks, Id never thought i would need karamba, but to rebuild the ZOB in Hannover, Germany it would be the easiest way. I thought i cre…

Started by Hendrik

13 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

thremal load on cross section

Hello I am quite new on the topic and Karamba, so my question may be silly.. anyway. I have a hollow circular section beam fixed at both en…

Started by Valentina

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by karamba

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service