Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

karamba's Discussions (658)

Discussions Replied To (629) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sandra, try to use the 'Mesh Breps'-component from Karamba/Utilities. There you c…"

karamba replied 4 hours ago to Location of the supports in the cross-section

5 4 hours ago
Reply by karamba

"Hello Wujo, you could disassemble the model and assemble it again, using only one cu…"

karamba replied Oct 17 to Help with Converting Parametric Building Model to Elements for Assemble Module

10 Oct 17
Reply by karamba

"Hi Troels, by default it is not possible to program loops in Grasshopper. Instead th…"

karamba replied Oct 12 to Three boxes (shell structure) doesn't connect

3 Oct 12
Reply by karamba

"Hi Troels, the data-tree input of the Assemble-component caused the creation of mult…"

karamba replied Oct 10 to Three boxes (shell structure) doesn't connect

3 Oct 12
Reply by karamba

"Hello Raphael, the end-nodes of the struts need to be vertices of the shell-mesh. Ot…"

karamba replied Oct 5 to Sheet piling with strut frame

2 Oct 6
Reply by RaphaelKilsdonk

"Hey Matej, in Karamba 1.3.0 the problem with the transverse shear stiffness will be…"

karamba replied Oct 4 to Glulam Simulation

4 Oct 4
Reply by karamba

"Dear Edward, with your license you can install and run Karamba 1.2.2. and also later…"

karamba replied Oct 3 to Location of the supports in the cross-section

5 4 hours ago
Reply by karamba

"Dear Stefan, an Eigenvalue lambda solves the equation det(C-lambda*I) = 0. 'C' is th…"

karamba replied Oct 2 to Eigenvalues

2 Oct 3
Reply by Stefan Slangen

"Dear all, I made a mistake here: it is true that the smaller the maximum displacemen…"

karamba replied Oct 2 to Stiffness of Trianglated Beam Shell structure Calculation

9 Oct 2
Reply by karamba

"Hello Wujo, please understand that I can only answer questions and that I can not do…"

karamba replied Oct 2 to Beginner - 3D high rise building model cross sections optimization

3 Oct 2
Reply by karamba

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service