Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

karamba's Discussions (697)

Discussions Replied To (668) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Reinout, you need to add the points where the point-loads shall attach to the set…"

karamba replied Jan 9 to Point load placement in Karamba

1 Jan 9
Reply by karamba

"Hi Reinout, the difference in the results is due to the fact that the two programs p…"

karamba replied Jan 9 to Verifying results

3 Jan 9
Reply by karamba

"Dear Tsvetan, from the picture you sent me via Email I think it is justified to mode…"

karamba replied Jan 8 to Analyze solids

1 Jan 8
Reply by karamba

"Dear Wujo, the mesh resolution has no impact on the accuracy of the calculation. How…"

karamba replied Dec 20, 2017 to material utilization - mesh resolution + model view

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by karamba

"Dear Anand, did you have a look at the example 'ZeroLengthElement_Scissor.gh'? It ca…"

karamba replied Dec 20, 2017 to Providng scissor type hinge joints in Karamba between continous memebrs

4 yesterday
Reply by Anand Shah

"Hi Sandra, make sure to select all points at the fixed support and not only some. Th…"

karamba replied Dec 19, 2017 to Cantilever element

1 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by karamba

"Hi Reinout, I think the problem has to do with the fact that you use pointwise suppo…"

karamba replied Dec 19, 2017 to Verifying results

3 Jan 9
Reply by karamba

"Hello Thomas, I think the problem had to do with the fact that the transverse and in…"

karamba replied Dec 15, 2017 to Large deformation analysis with cable-like elements

3 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by karamba

"Hello Popi, did you try out the 'Joint-Agent'-component? Clemens"

karamba replied Dec 12, 2017 to pattern hinges karamba

7 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Matthew Tam

"Popi, in case of shear forces in local z-direction you have to increase Az in order…"

karamba replied Dec 11, 2017 to bending moment changes according to the size of cross-section?

11 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by popi papa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service