Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Kangaroo' (50)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gyroid structure

Hey guys I'm trying to find a simple way to make gyroid structure by kangaroo, anybody know what's the best way?!  I'll be happy if you sha…

Started by Ali Bazazan

19 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by Naomi Robertson

Origami simulation with kangaroo

Hi, I am very new to Rhino and grasshopper. I am trying to simulate origami folding using kangaroo, I can't figure out where I have gone wr…

Started by Mithuna Maran

0 Mar 12, 2019

Mesh on Mesh Collision Possible Yet?

All the other posts seem to be about 5-8 years old. I just wanted to see if there is a way to get to meshes into the kangaroo 2 engine and…

Started by coby vardy

0 Jan 20, 2019

net Chebyshev on the surface

Hi Daniel. How to use the Kangaroo in order to build net Chebyshev? It is possible to make the edges of equal length? changing only the ang…

Started by spiral

7 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by spiral

Optimizing eccentricities in a Reciprocal Frame assembly

Hi! Currently I'm working on the optimization of eccentricities (lengths) between bars in a Reciprocal Frame assembly. I want to equalize a…

Started by Tom Godthelp

0 May 4, 2018

Goal source code examples

Over the last year it has been great to see an increasing number of people start to script their own custom goals for Kangaroo2. To help wi…

Started by Daniel Piker

16 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Ludovic Regnault

Inflating both sides of a vertical surface

Hello, I was trying to create a cushion out of a curved, flat, vertical surface without much success. I combed through many discussions sur…

Started by Hien Nguyen

2 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by shehzad irani

Inflating

Hi Everyone I'm starting to use Kangaroo2 It is amazing and super intuitive. I'm trying to replicate things that are done in kangaroo 1.…

Started by Nicolas

3 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Hien Nguyen

Error: "Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object" after Reopening a Definition

Hey, all. I keep running into one particular issue: when I reopen a (previously) functioning definition I receive the following error for t…

Started by Stephen Maher

7 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Daniel

Kangaroo 1 - Wood and Twine Physics Simulation - Physics Objects

I have produced the following model as a physics simulation of a real physical model (image attached), and I am trying to make it more accu…

Started by alexander couth

0 Jan 4, 2018

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service