Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '2' (9)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

solid definition/collisions in kangaroo 2 for cloth draping

Recently I have been experimenting with the collision tools in K2, but I find that I'm having some difficulty in defining solids. Specifica…

Started by Claire

0 Jul 24, 2018

Developable Surface Optimization with Kangaroo 2

Hi everyone, I'm working on a simple tool that takes optimizes a surface between two curves to be developable. It is basically a continuati…

Started by J K

4 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by David heaton

Shell Component using Kangaroo 2

Hello everyone, I was trying to build the "shell" component using kangaroo 2 components so that I could use it easily with the new solver.…

Started by Yike Qin

1 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Planarize Hexa Cells on Freeform

Hi guys, so i played a bit with the kangaroo 2 command to get my non planar hexa mesh to planar ones. I have read other threads with nearl…

Started by Hendrik

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

Wire Length distortion

Hello,  Is there a way to simulate interconnected wires and their loads while keeping wire lengths constant? I have tried this in kangaroo…

Started by Wesley Moore

0 Nov 15, 2015

Simpel concrete element example

Hi Daniel and the rest of you. I am trying to something pretty simple with the new Kangaroo 2 solver. I want to show how a simple concrete…

Started by Rasmus Holst

5 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Lorenzo Franceschini

A "pull point to point" goal in Kangaroo 2?

Hello, Is there a goal that acts like a spring (Length Line goal) but gives more strength to one side of the line? For example I want the…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

error tag shows when first try of Kangaroo 2

Hi Daniel, First of all, thanks and congrats for the Kangaroo 2.0, it looks amazing in the example videos!! Looking forward to give some t…

Started by hurriarc

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Daniel Piker

Collision test balls/cloth

Hello GH junkies! Can anyone replicate collision test Daniel posted year ago: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/ballscloth-1 Maybe it is t…

Started by Bojan Keneski

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service