Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Define sag catenary

Hi guys,   Recently I started to use kangaroo and I’m wondering if it’s possible to use the sag of the mesh as restriction for the form fin…

Started by A Vos

0 Feb 27, 2017

kangaroo settings

hi all, could somebody help me whit kangaroo settings i have this structure made of interactive connected beams, wat i want is to prese…

Started by Mi*Ma

17 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

concrete shell

hello everyone, i am working on my final year project and your help will be greatly appreciated as i have no one to help me here. im tryin…

Started by zaidoon

6 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by shehzad irani

Planarize Hexa Cells on Freeform

Hi guys, so i played a bit with the kangaroo 2 command to get my non planar hexa mesh to planar ones. I have read other threads with nearl…

Started by Hendrik

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

kangaroo old vs new version Bend component

Hi Daniel ! (and anyone who can answer my question :) I am currently working on a wooden gridshell definition, and since I needed to keep t…

Started by Andreanne Filion Cloutier

5 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Andreanne Filion Cloutier

Tangent circles of different radii

Hello, i'm new to kangaroo, so sorry for probably lame question. I try to do a tangent circle packing with circles of different radii in pa…

Started by Nikita

0 Jun 9, 2016

Equilateral trianglar mesh with kangaroo

Hello,  I am designer attempting to apply an equilateral triangular grid onto a mesh shell (walls/ceiling). If the overall shap…

Started by SEAN TITTLE

17 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Arthur Lara

structural stability check for brick wall

hello all, i am new to kangaroo environment. i have scripted brick wall in GH with respect to double curve surface. i wanted to check wheth…

Started by shreyas

0 May 19, 2016

kangaroo in C# component

Hi all, I am working on a C# component using kangaroo.dll as reference. I am wondering if I can run the solver inside my code. Now what I…

Started by dyliu

2 May 14, 2016
Reply by dyliu

Is it possible to alter lists of Anchor points while Kangaroo is running?

Hello guys, I have a general question about Kangaroo possibilities via Anchor Points. Is it possible to automatically alter anchor points…

Started by Ifigenia Lambrou

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Mark Pothier

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service