Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (102)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reciprocal connection not working

Hello guys, I am trying to make a dome with a reciprocal modules, with the connection among the struts using cables like in this. I am tri…

Started by Irfane

6 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Irfane

Hydrostatic Pressure in Kangaroo 2

I'm working on simulating cast concrete in fabric that has a smocking pattern. I am currently using pressure to simulate the concrete, but…

Started by Annie Locke Scherer

2 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Annie Locke Scherer

How to maintain order of point list after Kangaroo solver?

Hey guys, I ran into a problem which I don't know how to solve. I'm inputting a list of points as particles on which various forces act, an…

Started by Taole Chen

0 Nov 3, 2017

how to fix a brep in kangaroo

I have two doors I want to fixed one of the two doors to simulate as in reality .please help !

Started by Hieu Le

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Shell Component using Kangaroo 2

Hello everyone, I was trying to build the "shell" component using kangaroo 2 components so that I could use it easily with the new solver.…

Started by Yike Qin

1 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Kangaroo working

Hi, I'm writing a paper on an algorithm involving Kangaroo, so I would like to investigate more in depth how kangaroo does works, is there…

Started by riccardo foschi

3 May 8, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

Using Kangaroo on clustered sets of points

Hi Daniel, I am working on an algorithm that can help to automatically organize components on the grasshopper canvas. It is going quite we…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

12 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Arian Sadafi

.NET problem and kangaroo 2 is not loading

Hello Everyone, so i am re-installing my grasshopper libraries after a windows format, and i am having trouble with some of the plugins one…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

5 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Gabriella Rossi

pulley_block and tackle system

Hello Daniel, I notice that some years ago many people are following a very interesting topic about pulley-simulation. So far I know this…

Started by Jon

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jon

wind veil

Hi everyone,   I made a wind-facade but somehow the louvre doesn't moves independently. I was wondering if it is possible to make the wind…

Started by Jon

6 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service