Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'gHowl' (18)

← Back to gHowl
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

gHowl: Current Status

Currently, the gHowl components support the following:Spreadsheet In: Reading of .xls, .xlsx, and .ods files (requires the installation of…

Started by Luis Fraguada

10 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by H S

Kangaroo-gHowl (Processing) - Error

Hello, I’m working on an algorithm in Kangaroo, in order to see physical transformations and I have connected this with Processing via gHow…

Started by Ifigenia Lambrou

0 Jul 28, 2014

.gpx imports through gHowl and Elk

I posted a tutorial on how to position .gpx info in GH through gHowl's Xml Parser and positioning tools.  Enjoy! http://blog.alexwebb.com/?

Started by Alex Webb

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Rhino Grasshopper Controller by Sam Bernaerdt

Andrea Graziano tipped me off to this nice GH controller app for Android: Rhino Grasshopper Controller. Thanks to Sam Bernaerdt for putting…

Started by Luis Fraguada

8 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Geo to XYZ / Positioning Error

Hello, I'm having a trouble when using the Geo to XYZ component. I use it with the Elk plugin to generate the topography from STRM data, n…

Started by Mathieu Venot

5 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Luis Fraguada

gHowl Setup Questions

OK, I'm loving you guys right now. I had a problem with my firewall blocking ports. After about an hour of TouchOSC setup and Windows 7 64-…

Started by Steve Fuchs

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Grasshopper Interoperability via gHowl - Webinar April 9th and 10th via Geometry Depth

Hello all, I will be teaching a webinar on Grasshopper Interoperability through gHowl via Geometry Depth on April 9th and 10th.  Full detai…

Started by Luis Fraguada

0 Feb 20, 2013

Maximum Size of Excel file?

Is there a maximum size that gHowl cannot convert from excel? My excel file (an xlsx) is 112x274 and gHowl will crash grasshopper/rhino eve…

Started by Andy VanMater

3 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Mariana Schetini Basso

gHowl WISH: Spreadsheet Writer Revamp.

Hi Luis, As you already know I'm a big fan of this and cannot praise its inclusion in GH enough. Recently I have had a job which has highli…

Started by Danny Boyes

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

gHowl_r50 now available

A new release of gHowl has been published.  You can download the gHowl component library and the example files from food4rhino.com.   The m…

Started by Luis Fraguada

3 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Luis Fraguada

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service