Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hello all, 

I am interested in importing a model from Karamba analysis to SCIA model keeping the geometrical and structural information. Could you tell me if this is possible?

I have downloaded a SCIA plug in and a Karamba plu-in from GeometryGym, but I cannot make them work properly so I have no ifc file :( 

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Views: 628

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Popi,

Thanks for the post.  

Can you please try downloading the SCIA plugin again from http://www.geometrygym.com  ?

I've added a new component that directly writes the SCIA xml file from the Karamba model.  I've attached a test file for you to try.  If it doesn't work, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jon

Attachments:

Hi Jon, 

Thank you for the quick response. I did not response for some days because I was facing some problems.

I was trying to understand how to instal the plug in. Itried to download "ggRhino5SCIA v0.0.06.msi", but for some reason I cannot, so I tried to download "ggIFC Scia 

but I do not understand what kind of files are there. Could you please explain which msi I should download? If it is the "ggRhino5SCIAv0.0.06.msi" please check if the link works.

Kind regards, 

Popi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service