Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'IFC' (9)

← Back to Geometry Gym BIM
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IFC Python question

Hi Jon  I see your post about IFC script(python). At first, thank you about sharing your research. I see your IFC python sample file. But w…

Started by lee ji yonh

1 May 9, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Grasshopper for Mac now Supported

http://geometrygym.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/geometry-gym-addons-ghformac.html All feedback and suggestions welcome.

Started by Jon Mirtschin

0 Mar 31, 2016

Problem to create IfcColumn

Hi Jon, I have a problem to create a IfcColumn. I don't know why to have this error message. the error message is "overcast is not columnt…

Started by lee ji yonh

1 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

For conversion to IFC

Hello, Please Help. I am a beginner. I want to convert to IFC from the two Brep in another layer. Is there a way to convert from the exist…

Started by Shohei Yamamoto

2 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Shohei Yamamoto

IFC (Industry Foundation Classes)

I do appreciate that there is a learning curve to generating IFC in Grasshopper, but once you get a grasp of it, the opportunities for gen…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Vasari Beta 3 - GeometryGym IFC import button is missing

Hello, it's a while since I used Vasari. Last time I used v2.5 Beta but this version is expired, therfore I had to install the newer Vasari…

Started by Martin Dembski

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Create IFC Wall from Brep

Is there a way to create an IFC Wall using a Brep as a representation and series of Breps to represent voids? I imagine it would be a simil…

Started by konrad k sobon

2 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by konrad k sobon

ifc not generated in revit

Hi all! I'm doing a simple space truss as a case study on importing GH to revit: I get to bake the stuff on GH, but when import ifc on re…

Started by Tiago Marafigo

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Tiago Marafigo

Grasshopper exchange with Archicad

Here's a thread to discuss and demonstrate model exchange Grasshopper with Archicad. I've been testing ACv16 import of OpenBIM IFC and it…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

0 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service