Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'GSA' (13)

← Back to Geometry Gym BIM
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oasys GSA

A discussion thread for posting questions and examples relating to Analysis model generation in Grasshoper to Oasys GSA. Wouter Brok raise…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

50 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

View geometrygym results in GSA

Can I view the results I get from grasshopper with Geometry Gym in GSA? For example a moment diagram or a displacement diagram.

Started by Tim

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Tim

Formfinding of 2D elements with GSA

Hi, wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to use gg to control a formfinding task in GSA, but i can't find how to set the 2d properties…

Started by Greg Nordberg

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Learning topic: SSI for GSA

Today, I wrote a short introduction guide for SSI for GSA. It is meant for students at my university who want to learn parametric designing…

Started by Michael van Telgen

5 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Truss optimization example

Hi Everyone, Last week I decided that it would be fun to analyze some structural engineering problems and solve them by using a combinatio…

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Analysis Model Result Extraction

http://geometrygym.blogspot.com/2010/07/generate-finite-element-model-in-rhino.html   Hi Jon,I was wondering if there is a way that the str…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Application of SSI for GSA

Hi everyone, This week I made a short film about my thesis work, which includes the use of Smart Structural Interpreter, as well as Galapag…

0 Jan 12, 2012

SSI for GSA and Galapagos error

Hi everyone, I've been experimenting with Galapagos for the past few weeks, and been running into some problems with the evolutionary solv…

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Multiple analysis cases

Hello Jon, I have another question: I have successfully made two analysis cases. But now I cannot extract results from the different case…

7 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Reaction forces in SSI for GSA

Hello again!   I was wondering how I can get the reaction forces at the restraints. I can't seen to find the right query and result compone…

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service