Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'firefly' (19)

← Back to Firefly
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stepper Speed – Using quad stepper sketch

Hello there! I am currently using the Quad Stepper Motor Stream component from Firefly in conjunction with the quad stepper sketch on the…

Started by Andre Kong

2 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Landon Vowels

Sending different speeds to different motors through Stepper Motor Stream

Hi Guys, We're sending 4 different steps information to 4 motors connected to one arduino board every 5 seconds (with a timer) but we also…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Landon Vowels

Changing Ardunio Uno D Pin 2,4 or 7 from 'Uno Read' to 'Uno Write'

Hi guys,  I have used up all my D Uno Write pins and I need one more. Is there a way of changing one of the Uno Read pins to write data ins…

Started by Sam Clagett

2 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Sam Clagett

Data structures parsing wierdly through Firefly components

Not quite sure how to explain this.. (so apologies for the verbosity)but certain components seem unable to parse data trees (or lists), spe…

Started by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

2 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

uArm for Arduino + Firefly

Has anyone used the uArm robotic arms with firefly yet? I'm just wondering what anyone has managed to do with this robotic arm through fire…

Started by Mickey Rourke

0 Jan 18, 2016

Digital Sensor serial read problem

DHT11 Digital Sensor serial read problem Hi All I am trying to read the humidity and temperature from DHT11 learn.adafruit.com/…/using-a-d…

Started by owen weinstein

6 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by owen weinstein

Tone generator

Hi, I use the "Tone Generator" component in my experimental interactive installation. Problem- with every change of frequency (cca. 10/sec.…

Started by ondrej pokoj

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Matt Heinzler

Firefly Kinect Skeleton Tracking

Hi all, I am trying to set up Kinect to work with Firefly. I got the Skeleton Tracking component working except that Z-Direction is incorr…

Started by Yulchik

0 Oct 25, 2015

Problems to see data from Arduino MEGA 2560

Hi. I am new with Grasshopper and firefly and my problem is with an Arduino MEGA 2560 with four sensors RHT03 (humidity and temp sensors).…

Started by Rafael

2 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Rafael

Mapping frames or video to non-uniform grid

Hey Andy- I'm working on simulating a non-uniform LED mesh using your amazing Firefly tools and am so close! But i've run into a few snags…

Started by Dan Weissman

6 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by evrytsubj

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service