Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

I built Doodlebug source against Illustrator 2017, and wanted to share with you all.

Please find attached.

Views: 5077

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

It shows an error:

The COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' cannot be converted to the interface type 'Illustrator.Application'". This operation failed because the COM component called QueryInterface as "{95CD20AA-AD72-11D3-B086-0010A4F5C335}" to the IID connection failed due to the following error: do not support this interface (exception from HRESULT:0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

What version of Illustrator do you have?

2017 CC, I think!

I compiled it for Windows 64bit Evaluation version, and was able to run on my system. I wonder if using the evaluation was the issue.
Was anyone else able to run it?

This is the version I have. Possibly works with Service Release 1?

Your version(21.1.0) is newer than mine(21.0.0)

Then how to make it right?And is it possible to add more founction into the plugin?

Can you upgrade to 21.1?

What new functionality are you looking for?

I think it would be better to add some function of color_edit, line_edit and so on.

I am Having the same issue as Panda. Rajaa Issa It doesnt seem like the open illustrator button works and finds the COM for Illustrator in Grasshopper. 

Has there been a solution for this? 

I am currently fully up to date on Rhino, Grasshopper and Illustrator cc2017. I also have rhino 6 as an additional program i would like to use this plug in with. For the capabilities of using Make 2d. 

Thank You

Joey 

I'm ok! I do not find any problem right now,But I will text it all later.

My version is same with you,that is 21.1.0

Could you please make a Shutterbug can work with  cc 2017, and when could you make it?

As far as I can tell, Shutterbug is not an open source, so I cannot recompile it.

Try to post a request at Shutterbug group, and check if Andrew Heumann have plans to post a new version.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service