generative modeling for Rhino
Please help! I'm new to GH and unsuccessfully try to combine elements.
setup: see file
- curves - intersection points - circles
- shatter curves
- circles radius gradient - along shattered curves
aim: see jpg
- shatter element shows curves but not seperated at intersection points. what went wrong?
- gradient works from one site but not from the midpoint of each shattered curve
- any ideas how can I avoid overlapping circles in the setup?
Thanks in advance!
you are connecting the P output of the intersection into the shatter component, you have to connect the ta output if you want the shatter to work. Also the splitting points and the curves they have to have the same path in order to work.
If I connect the tA output to the shatter component and still use the splitting points, it won't work. Like you said due to different paths (CCX tA=(0;0) and cull i L=(0;0;0) ). Flatten doesn't solve it.
Any ideas how to create the splitting points for the shatter component in another way?
For the gradient I've got another setup. But still the shatter component I've trouble with.
Any suggestions on the shatter and overlapping circles issue!?