Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi,

I am trying to find previous versions of GH on the internet but am having no luck. I want (in particular grasshopper 0.50093) previous versions of GH because I have a few outdated scripts that I have downloaded, although they do not work on new versions of GH. They just preduce errors

Thanks

Matthew

Views: 26133

Replies to This Discussion

which wip is for build 0.8.0061?

hi,

i'm interesting to have the link

i'm looking for the 0.80006 version, is it 

grasshopper_wip_20110228.exe ?

thx!

rb

regis.bernard.archi@live.fr

hello, I found a grasshopper in thetutorial, but this is the 0.6.0007 version of this tutorial, so I'm looking for 0.6.0007version, this is my mail: se.saffari@yahoo.com Thank you very much

hello, I found a grasshopper in thetutorial, but this is the 0.6.0007 version of this tutorial, so I'm looking for 0.6.0007version, this is my mail: se.saffari@yahoo.com Thank you very much

Give version 0.60055 a go, they are backwards compatible to a point...

Hi Danny,

can I ask you, wheather you have the version 0.9.0056 installer? It came out on 16th of May 2013 according to my current working version of GH on my laptop. I just got a new desktop computer and I cannot find the old installer, but all my work (two skyscrapers) is done in the old version and I would like to make it work on the new PC... Could you help me, please?

Thanks in advance,

Simon

I'm not in work until monday if you can wait i'll ftp it to you then.

I have it uploaded on a file sharing website

http://www.mediafire.com/?48jtqc38phm7i

do you have grasshopper 0.9.0069 i'm having trouble finding it, if you do it would be amazing?

Sorry I don't personally. Have a look at my mediafire link for other versions. 

Why does it need to be 0.9.0069? Is the plugin you're using only compatible with that version?

Thanks to you both! That's great. It would be good to have a source of at least the major GH versions from the past online if it were possible
Awesome I also had an old dated script for version 0.50093 now it works,
cheers guys!

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service