generative modeling for Rhino
if you have any ideas/problems or questions just let us know ;)
Please find hereafter three requests which I thought of while working with GECO.
1) Could there be a component with "wind direction and temperature" for which the result would be mapped on a mesh similarly to the EcoSolCal?
2) Could there be a "find 1)hottest 2)coldest day 3)Most Overcast Day" integer input within the EcoSunRay Component
3) For visualisation purpose, would it be possible to change the opacity of the mapping to make it more or less transparent?
Hoping these are not too complicated to add,
Many thanks for your generosity developing such a helpful tool!
1 | so you want a wind-rose and temperature representation inside rhino as you can see it in the ecotect weathertool?
- what would be the benefit?
- whole year or specific day,,hour?
2 | would be possible, but i would prefer a separate component that i can use to inform the EcoSunRay Component
3 | about the mapping. it is not possible to set a vertex color to transparent. You can use Vicente Soler's mapping for rendering techniques or export the model to 3dsmax to set the transparence in the Vertex-shader