generative modeling for Rhino
Yes, it is possible and quite easy. Here is a brief outline:
1. Create a field of points (n)
2. Create n random numbers between 0-1
3. Set up a greater than or less than test and compare the random numbers to a slider value (between 0-1). This will produce n true/false values.
4. Cull the n points with this list of booleans (true/false values are often called booleans)
5. Create a box at the remaining points
Try this first and then you can get tricker by making the random less random and relating it instead to attractors (maybe with some random noise).
maybe this is also helpful for you.