Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Has anyone ever experienced a dramatic increase in Grasshopper icon sizes? I know there have been some discussions regarding the ability to control icon sizes but they all seem to have concluded that it's not possible. Somehow, however, my icons are now all doubled at 48×48 px, see image below.

I am running:

Rhino WIP Build (6.0.15132.14591, 05/12/2015)

GH Build 1.0.0004 (Version Tuesday, 12 May 2015 14:59)

on a Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit machine

This happened upon installing the latest V6 WIP build.

I don't have this problem with V5 and the latest GH Build not packaged with a Rhino WIP release (don't have those version numbers handy at the mo' as they're on another machine...).

Any thoughts on how I might return the icons to their normal size within the Rhino WIP environment are much appreciated. FYI, I am also posting on the Serengeti forum for discussing the V6 Betas as it's unclear whether this is a Grasshopper or V6 issue or just something corrupted in the user files on my machine...

Thanks!

Views: 913

Replies to This Discussion

Can you go to the settings folder (File Menu -> Special Folders -> Settings Folder), open up grasshopper_kernel.xml and find the Ribbon:Multiplier setting? It should look like this:

<item name="Ribbon:Multiplier" type_name="gh_int32" type_code="3">1</item>

The last number is 1 in my case, what is it for you?

Yeah I can confirm this is a bug. I fixed the code to use a different settingname (it'll be called Ribbon:IconMultiplier in future releases). The next Rhino wip will have it fixed by default again, in the meantime you'll have to modify the xml while Rhino is not running.

Thanks David,

Yes I had a 2 in the Ribbon:Multiplier setting. Changing that back to 1 returned the icons to normal.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service