Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

I´ve just returned to working on Grasshopper after a few weeks and now when I try to open it, it crashes Rhino. I´m using Rhino 5 with all service releases updated and Grasshopper 9.056. I tried both 32 and 56 bit installations but the problem persists.

I tried to re-install Grasshopper, but when I try dropping the .rhi file into Rhino, Rhino messages: "File type not supported by Rhinoceros"

Has anyone come across this and found a solution.

Views: 1034

Replies to This Discussion

Make sure you've updated to the latest version of Rhino 5.  In Rhino, go to the Help>Check for updates.

The latest Grasshopper installer won't work unless you're running the latest Rhino 5.  Good luck!

It's all up to date. Rhino 5 does not recognize the file format of the Grasshopper .rhi and my previously installed grasshopper crashes Rhino. I followed the opening sequence of Grasshopper and it seems to stop when opening the Heliotrope add on.

I found the culprit!

I deleted Heliotrope from the add-ons and Grasshopper started to work again. I would like to warn people from installing Heliotrope.

The problem is most likely not Heliotrope but a Grasshopper plugin loading bug. Once the next release goes out, please test Heliotrope again.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Tirol, Austria

olá David

Perhaps you know how to solve the problem with the plugin Heliotrope?

I cracked rhino then this plugin stoped working.

Can you help me?

thanks

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service