Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hello,

When I select components on grasshopper and press delete with my keyboard it will say "delete" on the Rhino tab but won't delete the latter on grasshopper (Windows7 x64 Rhino 4 GH0.9.0061).

To actually delete the components on GH I have to go to the edit folder each time which is a bit less straight-forward.

Many thanks,

Arthur

Views: 23283

Replies to This Discussion

hi, i tried what you do and for me it works i have this version Version 0.7.0049 maybe its a simple bug an update or reinstall could fix

David
Yeah, I had the same issue with a while ago. Restarting Rhino worked. This problem hasn't occured since I installed 0.7.0049, so I suppose it was a bug.
I have this problem too . I just wait for a while and everything bacame ok .
This has been reported several times, I believe. I know its happened to me, not just with GH, but also with Monkey. Because of this, I think it has something to do with either some window handling stuff, or possibly something in the QWhale editor stuff. I have yet to be able to pin it down to a specific sequence, but it does go away after a little while.
Same problem here....
Hi guys,
Still having the same problem unfortunately, did anyone find a solution?
it'd be great !
Hi Arthur,

which Grasshopper are you running? No weird Mac or Eastern-Zimbabwean keyboards I take it?

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
Hi David,
Never used a weird Mac but quite curious about East-Zimbabwe !
Running GH 0.7.0057 on rhino 5 with windows 7.
It actualy crashed twice within an hour unfortunately,
is it not recommended to use Rhino5 with GH?
cheers!
I have the same problem with .0057, also the rectangle component cannot be copied and when you open a project it deletes all of them (rectangle component)
In Rhino5 only? If yes, do you have Rhino5 from 5-Oct-2010?

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
How did it crash?

Grasshopper on Rhino5 has more issues than Grasshopper on Rhino4 since on R4 it uses it's own build of the SDK which is therefore always in synch. On Rhino5 we have to rely on Rhino5 and GH being compatible. Since we are still breaking the SDK on a daily basis, this state of affairs will last some time to come.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
Thanks David!
I will download the latest Rhino 5 and change my Zimbabwean keyboard.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service