Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hello. I would like to post a question. Whenever elements of the menu (curve, booleans, surfaces, even Firefly elements) are included, they should be possible to erase in the canvas, but I cannot. I'm using Build 0.8.0065. It used to work fine on other versions. Am I missing something? Thanks and kind regards.

Carlos

Views: 4071

Replies to This Discussion

Does the Edit->Delete still work ?

In Windows->Preferences:shortcuts is Delete bound to the DEL key ?

Does restarting rhino solves the problem ? (it happens to me from times to times that the Del key becomes inactive in GH and Rhino, but restarting fixes it)

Delete, Escape, Enter and RMB sometimes become unresponsive in Rhino. This bug has been around for ages but we haven't been able to find out why. It typically tends to fix itself after a while, though the intervening period is such a pain in the *ss that I prefer to restart Rhino and get it over with.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Thanks David. Edit>delete works fine in GH. Nevertheless restart didn't work. I didn't have that problem before in previous versions. I'll manage with the Edit function. Regards and many thanks! 

Also, as has been previously noted here, in some cases the problem can be solved by going to the task manager (ctrl-alt-delete) and forcing "grasshopper custom tooltip" to quit. 

Tooltips should behave differently as of Version 0.8.0064, they should no longer stick around off screen when not used. Though it is possible that this wasn't updated in all places.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Hi. Thanks for replying. Re-starting didn't solve the problem but the Edit>delete function works. it's strange because I never had that problem on previous versions of GH. I'll manage somehow. Thanks again.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service