Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'with' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

spiral test with connecting lines

hello everyone. I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following from the attached files. 1. connect all the points (xy plan…

Started by Sid

2 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Sid

fill domain with geometries in an order

Hi I am trying to fill any boundary with few different geometries in some order. Attached image shows the boundary and geometries. 1. the b…

Started by Sid

0 Mar 23, 2017

how to intigrate a set of curves into a mesh

hey friends, i have projected a set of curves onto a mesh. how can i make them now bekome one with the mesh, so that the curves and the m…

Started by maxie schneider

3 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by chimenemene

How to delete duplicate branches? List of branches with same number of items.

Hi Could anyone help me delete branches or read indices of branches which contain same values? Each branch has 4 items. Image attached.

Started by Daniel

0 Feb 11, 2017

Mesh file to surface/polysurface

Hi everyone- I have developed a complex roof with double curvature(nurbs surface) in 3d max and as u might have guessed it will be translat…

Started by maryam

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Deer

Mesh file to surface/polysurface

Hi everyone- I have developed a complex roof with double curvature(nurbs surface) in 3d max and as u might have guessed it will be translat…

Started by maryam

0 Sep 15, 2016

split brep with brep problem

Hi everybody, i am trying to split a curved surfaces with 4 breps into 5 separate segments. however the result i am getting is that grassho…

Started by Findie

19 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Convert NURBS curve into Arcs [with arcs of a predetermined raduis]

Hey guys,   I am trying to find a way to rationalise NURBS curve (for the purposes of manufacture) by splitting it up into a series of arcs…

Started by Daniel Reynolds

4 May 3, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

Organizing points from intersecting lines

I'm struggling on how to organize these intersecting points into a data structure that allows me to create a panel from 4points. It is esse…

Started by aaron bass

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by aaron bass

Polysurface filled with truss

Dear GH masters, This is what I just did to fill a polysurface with truss;which is stupid Made a big block with many trusses, overlap it wi…

Started by Shong

0 Apr 22, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service