Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'wind' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wind veil

Hi everyone,   I made a wind-facade but somehow the louvre doesn't moves independently. I was wondering if it is possible to make the wind…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Wei Lin

Modelling wind bracing systems

Hi everyone, I am trying to model this simple rectangular frame to analyze a wind bracing system. The issue I have is that the wind brac…

Started by Davide Girardi

0 Jul 26, 2017

Ladybug wind roses have different sizes

Hi, I have 2 different weather files (different cities), and would like to display their wind roses side by side. The problem is that the…

Started by Max Marschall

0 Apr 20, 2017

Fluid Dynamics- CDF

Hello  :), I know there are few chats about this subject but these were created in 2014 etc. and I still cannot find much information. May…

Started by Ana Sidorova

4 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Which Plugin is used for this wind simulation?

Hi Guys,First of all, I am very new to grasshopper, have used it only for one project therefore I would like to ask if any of you know this…

Started by Cinnamonroll

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Keisei

Wind analysis

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows of any visual representation for wind. I am aware of kangaroo which can show the lateral stress that win…

Started by Jaime K Bastias-Perez

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Path mapper troubles

I am trying to apply wind to a series of extruded curves but I've been having trouble flipping my matrix. I have a script that I've set up…

Started by Nina Lang

0 Mar 1, 2016

vector field which changes form

Hi! With the combination of geco ecotect and winair4, i created a vectorfield which refers to the wind, cfd. Now i want that a form (mesh,…

Started by Henk

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by ian mann

How to create an "aerodynamic" form?

I've seen variations of this question asked a lot in the discussion forums (ie form finding through wind analysis), but I have yet to see a…

Started by Caleb Wild

4 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Caleb Wild

Vectors from picture

Hi everyone! I´m looking to do some work with wind and sounds on grasshopper trough the data obtained from Autodesk Vasari. At this moment…

Started by Andrés Tricnina

5 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Andrés Tricnina

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service