Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'weaverbird' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stochastic Fractal Definition

With anenome 0.2 now released, here's a sample for how to use the multiple data input/outputs via a play with fractals. You'll also need…

Started by David Stasiuk

12 Oct 1, 2019
Reply by Jean-Christian

Simplifying Mesh

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a way to simplify a mesh so that the amount of faces are sigificantly reduced. At the moment ive got the fra…

Started by Holly Cooper

8 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Lee Souder

Attempting Relaxation meshes without Weaverbird

Hi there, I've just be recently trying to attempt relaxed mesh surfaces using the Exoskeleton + Kangaroo components, but without Weaverbir…

Started by Edward

10 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Yassmin

Mesh + Stellate on a triangle surface

I am trying to divide a triangle surface using Mesh+ Stellate component and then Weaverbird's Loop Subdividivision. I turn surface into a m…

Started by Sonya Batsova

1 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Origami based on lines with Kangaroo plugin

I am trying to generate a script with which I can create origami patterns based on specific lines that i draw in Rhino. I found an origami…

Started by Sonya Batsova

0 Nov 6, 2017

Creating Quads from points

I am creating a mesh from points using Delaunay Triangulation method. After that, I was hoping to quadrangulate as much triangles to quads…

Started by Thomas Luk

1 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Timothy Tai

Triangles on Sphere by predefined Points

Hey Guys, I'm kind of starting out with grasshopper and have a problem that seems to be easy to solve having the required knowledge. I am…

Started by Harald Lesan

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Harald Lesan

Weaverbird in python

Hi, I m trying to call Weaverbird through GhPython, using clr.AddReference, but haven't managed yet. Any suggestions what I should look for…

Started by jnm

1 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Planar Remeshing - Landesgartenschau Exhibition Hall

G'day!Just wondering if anyone could suggest how to suss out the Planar Remeshing tool by Ramboll Computational Design (http://www.grasshop

Started by Samuel Drew-Rumoro

7 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Samuel Drew-Rumoro

Mesh Panels joined to Exoskeleton

Hello,  I have a cloud of points that generate the input lines for the Exoskeleton feature. I then take the same lines and use Weaverbird…

Started by Bradley Bowers

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service