Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'wave' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wave textures for wall panels

I've been searching here in Discussions and elsewhere for example Grasshopper Definitions for creating 3D wall panels or wave/sine textures…

Started by Haik Baba

4 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by philipp egger

Sine Wave Along a Curve, Attractor Points to Vary Amplitude & Frequency Along Curve

I would like to create a sine wave that follows a curve, where the frequency of the sine wave can vary at specified points. The variation o…

Started by Karl Kachele

15 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Bohmwave

Set Sine Curve to Existing Curve

Hi, guys.  I am new to Grasshopper and have been experimenting to create a seemingly simple object.  Essentially, I want to create a spiral…

Started by Kyle Prichard

1 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

squeeze curve between start and end points

First I tried to make a sinus curve on a surface for cutting (first picture). Then I tried to squeeze a curve of the graph mapper between a…

Started by Weklic

7 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Weklic

Textured/Wave Facade

Looking to do something along these lines(Perot. SFMOMA). I have attached the script and rhino file, any help would be greatly appreciated.…

Started by Jose Espino

4 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jose Espino

Sine Truss and Fixing Mesh Holes

Hey all, I was wondering I have been working on a definition but I can't seem to rectify an issue and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea…

Started by Alexander Onufriev

0 Nov 3, 2016

Sine Wave Along Path

Hi, I've been messing around all day trying to accomplish this through other posts similar to this but can't solve the problem.  Does anyon…

Started by Juan Yurcho

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by diegsfb

Sine wave period increase

Hi, Does anyone know how to exponentially increase the period of a sine wave?...

Started by CCM68

7 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by CCM68

gradual thickness increase with attractor(s)

Hi! I found this script that allows to gradually increase the thickness of a mesh using a curve as attractor Now, I did this definition w…

Started by Matteo De Paoli

0 Feb 14, 2016

RIPPLE EFFECT?

Hi there, I am trying to recreate what is in the picture named "02". I don't how how to proceed, anyone can help? below there is s definit…

Started by Stella Page

4 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Stella Page

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by