Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'wall' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sub lists from list

Hello, So Im doing this image sampler in order to build something similar in real life, the thing is that I would like to automate the amou…

Started by Luis Salguero

7 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Luis Salguero

Textured/Wave Facade

Looking to do something along these lines(Perot. SFMOMA). I have attached the script and rhino file, any help would be greatly appreciated.…

Started by Jose Espino

4 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jose Espino

Paneling Tools - Curtain Wall/Matching Surfaces/Hell

Hi there, I'm trying to create an accurate curtain wall system, and had some success earlier with simple surfaces and not accounting for fl…

Started by Ashley Hastings

0 Jan 28, 2017

Parametric brick wall

Hi everyone! After a while of watching tutorials and traying out stuff on my own I managed to make a nice brick wall with a hole inside. I…

Started by Dawid

1 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Dawid

Brick Wall, Bricks intersection

Hi all, I am trying to apply brick over a lofted closed surface. The bricks collide and this is a problem since it will be constructed by a…

Started by IBRAHIM IBRAHIM

8 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by anais

Make curved wall and be able to control curvature of it

I want to take this square grid wall with the extrusions and make it a curved will, sort of wavy. But I want to be able to control how much…

Started by Amanda Lucia

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda Lucia

Remove"duplicate" lines problem.

Hi everyone, I wrote a code to remove the unwanted lines to be the base line of walls,the picture shown below has 4 "duplicate" unwanted li…

Started by jackieyin

3 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Problem to Rotate and Adaptive panel to surface

Hi, I'm new and I gusaria grasshopper to adapt panels that are offset in Y-axis, but they do not respond to the adaptation of the facade of…

Started by David Werkalec

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Panel Rotation whit image sampler or atraactors boths cant

Hello, I'm trying to make a brick wall with parameter turn, I tried to copy and make changes by atrractor, but I'm new and I can not repeat…

Started by David Werkalec

2 May 16, 2016
Reply by David Werkalec

Perforated panel with text

Hello,  I need help desperately, I am trying to make a definition that trims the text out of a surface. So far i managed to do it, but it…

Started by Marco Sosa

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marco Sosa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service