Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vray' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to add materials to material table

Still a beginner in VB.NET.  Trying to write some tools to augment Giulio's great rendering component.  I have gotten as far as extracting…

Started by Marc Syp

15 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by Santiago Garcia de Letona

Grasshopper render animation with VrayToon

I am trying to render grasshopper animation with Toon materials. What I want to do is to have all geometries with vray toon material as ba…

Started by Andrew Jinho Ahn

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by MILADNH

How to Import a vrmesh to Grasshopper?

I want to import my vrmesh file to populate it in Grasshopper, but I can't figure out how to use that file type as an import. I'm also not…

Started by Jim Marsh

5 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Jim Marsh

Render mesh made in GH with VRAY!!!

Hallo everyone, I have a problem!! I use, the new v-ray 3 for Rhino, and I want to render a mesh made in grasshopper with there simulated c…

Started by G.C.Ruvio

6 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Amir Soltani

Proxy manipulation/rhinoscript usage

All,   I have found a python script that does something I'm trying to replicate in C# or VB but I can't figure out how to use rhinoscript i…

Started by Andy VanMater

7 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Jeppe Mortensen Stubberup

Changing Vray material diffuse

Hi. I have a lot of tiles on a surface and I want to randomly give all of them slightly shades of a color. I found this RhinoScript that…

Started by Eirik K

0 May 23, 2012

Centipede + Vray

Quick Centipede question: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to render the frames from Centipede using Vray (instead of screen captur…

Started by Brendan Shea

0 Jan 13, 2012

GH 0.8.0051 + Vray 1.5 RT Beta = CRASH HARD

Don't know if this is a vray or GH or Rhino issue... but I recently installed Vray for Rhino 1.5 RT Beta on my Rhino 5 64-bit installation…

Started by Marc Syp

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Mair

RPC/ Entourage in Rhino

Hello everyone, I know it may not be appropriate to ask this question here, but thought maybe I could get an answer faster! What is the me…

Started by Deepthi

7 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Luca Ottaviani

Lighting, materials and rendering in Vray for Rhino

Ok so this doesn't have to do with grasshopper really, but I'm having issues just making simple renders of scenes. When I add lights they a…

Started by Ksenia Eic

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ksenia Eic

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service