Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'voronoi' (221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

applying adaptive facade to mesh

Hi, Does anybody know how I can apply this adaptive octopus facade to a mesh facade? As the definition only can use a surface I cannot appl…

Started by Adam Fenton

4 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Ahmed Ali

Voronoi on multi curved surface

Hey there, I'm trying to make a voronoi structure on a multi curved surface but can't seem to find a way. Does anyone know how to do this?…

Started by Marinus van Hall

17 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by ankita

Trouble reversing voronoi boolean

I am working on trimming a voronoi with a circle.  I actually want the reverse of what is showing where I am keeping the skeletal structure…

Started by Arthur Hash

14 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Luca

Custom radial mesh

Hi guys! I am trying to achieve a radial mesh (with a mix of clean quad and triangular faces) that works toghether with a voronoi subdivis…

Started by watertech

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by RENE

Center point of voronio pattern as control points on surface

Hello, I would like to crate a voronio pattern and then get the center point of the voronoi cells as control point on a surface. Any tips?…

Started by Madeleine

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Bohmwave

(help) weighted point distribution

What I am trying to do: feed the 3d voronoi node with points that achieve tighter densities in defined parts of the bounding box. initiall…

Started by Ben Hoffman

0 Oct 29, 2017

Scaling Voronoi with Attractor Point

Hello Everyone, I am trying to scale a voronoi 2d shapes depending on their distance to the attractor point. so the closer the shapes are t…

Started by Manuel Huerta

38 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by barrubba

Question: About voronoi in solid

Hello, I'm relatively new to grasshopper and I'm working on a proyect about modelling a protective knee sport pads using the bone matrix st…

Started by Ignacio Carrera Pinto

5 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Exoskeleton and topologizer problem

I am using exoskeleton and topologizer for the first time for my assignment and having this error, Can someone please help me?? I don't wan…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

6 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Shameem Ashraf

How to generate Voronoi around a freeform BREP?

Hi All, how do i generate a voronoi mesh from a freeform brep ( file attached ) ??  I am looking for something like this for the attached…

Started by Abhishek Bhaskar

1 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Petras Vestartas

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by