Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'visual' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GetData() can only be called on a parameter with access set to GH_ParamAccess.item

Hi guys, I am getting the following error with the couple lines of C# below: `Solution exception: GetData() can only be called on a param…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Weight Map Analysis

Hello :)I'm trying to configure a weight map analysis of lines in an specified area. The example file is in attachments. The weight map ana…

Started by Erdem Yıldırım

8 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Erdem Yıldırım

Default input for pManager.AddGenericParameter() Input Param if using custom data type?

Hello, Can a default value be added for an input using a pManager.AddGenericParameter() Input Param when using a custom data type (derived…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Geometrybase in VS

Hi all, I want to check whether the geometry I am providing into the input of my component is ofType Rhino.Geometry.Point3d. I have done th…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

5 May 27, 2016
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Geometrical visual illusion, triangle spiral

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script? You can see the effect I'm…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

3 May 10, 2016
Reply by Georgina Kozlowska

Geometrical, triangle spiral, visual illusion

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script?  You can see the effect I…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

0 May 10, 2016

Solution setup with multiple gha/dlls.

I have a VS solution with 2 projects, one is compiled as gha, the other one to dll. I declare some custom geometry classes/goos/params in t…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Parametric zoning of Functions

hello :) im an architecture student, and i am currently working on a parametric recreational centre, and i was thinking of creating a param…

Started by Nawras Gammo

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper window position

Hello! I am creating a custom component in Visual Studio in C#. How do I find the location of the Grasshopper Window on my screen? 

Started by Nidhi Sekhar

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Nidhi Sekhar

using "event handler" of "winforms" to "raise an event" in the main class

Hi, I try to create a grasshopper component using "VisualStudio". when you double click on this component a "Form" will appear. There is a…

Started by Mahdiyar

0 Oct 14, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service