Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vertices' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add vertices to mesh

Hi. Saying that I have a planar mesh (non-rectangular and with holes in it), and I need to add vertices to this mesh.   This is to be able…

Started by Rasmus Holst

8 May 24, 2018
Reply by Solomon

Mesh.Vertices.GetConnectedVertices BUG

It seems that mesh.vertices.getconnectedvertices function doesn't work properly with complex meshes (where complexity means vertex valency)…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

how to add vertex to mesh

Hello, when I use "mesh.Vertices.Add( point )" print mesh.IsValidWithLog( ) (False, 'ON_Mesh.m_N.Count() = 15251 (should be 0 or 15252=ve…

Started by Borisov

2 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Borisov

Please help a beginner working on thesis, I'm trying to create a geometry that plunges into the ground

Hello everyone, I'm an architecture student from Thailand, working on thesis.First of all, I'm a beginner user to grasshopper, I already sp…

Started by Cinnamonroll

4 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Cinnamonroll

Select vertices

guys help. How to projecting curve on surface and select all the vertices falling under the curve ?

Started by Bakursky Ivan

4 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Bakursky Ivan

Moving vertices according to the normals of a base surface

Hi everyone I feel like this should be a fairly straightforward problem to solve. Help is MASSIVELY appreciated. In the attached files you'…

Started by Alex S

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Alex S

Question on python script to take vertices and finding their connected neighbors

Hello all, I am having some trouble with a python script I and a colleague are writing that would take in a mesh and iterate through the al…

Started by Chris Bredie

2 May 14, 2015
Reply by Matthew Austin

Stuck Mesh Vertex/ Vertex Won't Move

Hello - I initially posted this in the FAQ section, but figure it may help to post it on the General board too... Thanks - Jerry I have se…

Started by JFig

0 Jan 22, 2015

Problem exporting Rhino curves to 3dsMax

Hi all, Normally I am purely a rhino/GH/vray user, but recently have been forced to add 3dsmax into my modelling workflow to work with othe…

Started by beardface00

9 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Beton

re-order the vertices

Help! how can i change the 3# &4# those two vertices order. i wanna draw a circle in this PLine but here is like shape "8"

Started by Pingting Wei

1 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by