Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vertex' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh.Vertices.GetConnectedVertices BUG

It seems that mesh.vertices.getconnectedvertices function doesn't work properly with complex meshes (where complexity means vertex valency)…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Mesh Error

Hi there, I am trying to create a mesh but I am getting this error message: "Face vertex exceeds mesh vertex count.". Has anyone come acros…

Started by Mara Dumitru

1 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Jordi Calver

Texture to vertex paint

Started by TheChosenOne

0 Jun 4, 2017

Vertex color data from images and exporting

Hello, I am new to Rhino/Grasshopper and I am trying to figure out whether I can get the vertex colors from an imported image mapped onto t…

Started by Meehae Song

2 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Meehae Song

Error using Mesh Maschine

Hello everyone, I wanted to use the mesh machine component to smoothen and to redefine a mesh which is quite complex, because it is a 3d s…

Started by Sam

0 May 6, 2015

Stuck Mesh Vertex/ Vertex Won't Move

Hello - I initially posted this in the FAQ section, but figure it may help to post it on the General board too... Thanks - Jerry I have se…

Started by JFig

0 Jan 22, 2015

Export mesh form .3dm to .max with vertex colours preserved?

How can I convert .3dm file to .max or .obj with coloured vertices? I want to work with my mesh in another software (max or zbrush for exam…

Started by Natalia K

4 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by RWNB

Mesh Edges and Mesh Normals ?

Hi forum,   The "decompose mesh" component outputs "mesh normals" but what do these normals correspond to: Are they normal to the mesh face…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

14 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

Weld Vertex Colours?

Would be nice to have a component/script that interpolates the colors of the vertices of the welded points and of course returns a mesh wit…

Started by Christian Schmidts

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Christian Schmidts

Problem with Vertex Order from Surface

Greetings, As with most GH problems this is a bit difficult to explain with words so I've attached a couple files to demonstrate. I have…

Started by Kris Hammerberg

0 Feb 7, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service