Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vector' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vector Display arrow size?

Hi I'm doing a simple diagram and I need to see the vector arrows. Is there any way to change the size of the arrows that appear with the V…

Started by leni

8 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by Juliette TRUFFERT

3D Surfaces Glazing

Hi all, I want to create glasses on 3D surface but i couldnt. I need 10 mm(or variable) distance from line own axis.You can see what i want…

Started by Selim Tufan

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Selim Tufan

Vector according to: axis + angle + direction (points)

Hi guys, I'm trying to find an option in GH, to create a vector. It has to be made accroding to: -an axis -an angle -a point (that gives me…

Started by AK

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Separating Curves based on their vector direction

Hi all, I am fairly new to GH, and I am trying to generate a workflow for my final year uni work. I am currently generating a set of curv…

Started by Faris Mahder

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Armano Papageorge

Torsion in a polyline

Hello,  Browsing through the forum I did not find any discussion related to curve torsion.  In the image attached, I have a polyline that c…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Cell Shading as Vectors

I believe I saw a grasshopper plug-in a little while back that could handle custom shading in grasshopper, but I'm particularly looking for…

Started by Devin Jernigan

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

RhinoPhysX and SPM Vector components now open source

Hi all, I have decided to open source these two projects (MIT License). I haven't touched the code in a number of years, and I most likely…

Started by Daniel Hambleton

1 Jul 26, 2017

Angle between 2 rotating vectors

Hi guys, I would like to calculate the angle between 2 moving vectors see the attached figure.but if I use the angle node obviously it give…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

Simulating Refraction

There have been several discussions around bounce or reflect vectors. And I know about plug-ins to handle this, but couldn´t find anything…

Started by phillip

8 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Jesse van der Ploeg

Isoline problem

Hello people, Sorry, but I need small advice. I want to create couple of isolines and put them between this two isoline (which are defined…

Started by Michaela N

2 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by