Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'union' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boolean union & rapid prototiping

Hi! I'm trying to do a boolean union joining a big amount of bars done by piping lines. I need one unique solid because I'm trying to expor…

Started by Marina Rocarols

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by HS Chan

A hack to speed things up

This has to be the most amateurish, ugliest piece of code I have ever written using 'partition list' to feed a long list of lines (11,000)…

Started by mark zirinsky

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Boolean Union of Panel solids (paneling tools)

Hello everyone! I wanted to use paneling tools to create a relief motif for the surface of a sculpture that is going to be 3d printed. I Is…

Started by Aris Nikolopoulos

2 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Aris Nikolopoulos

region union multiple levels

hi! I'm loving how every day I'm managing to work out more things by myself but sometimes I find myself stuck with what are supposed to be…

Started by Rabbit

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Alexander Onufriev

Region Union does not output the closed Region?

Hello, In the file attached, the region union is operating between a rectangle and a line and does not output any geometry. Should it not o…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

merge/union on multiple surfaces

I have a grid of circles, and I offset a smaller circle from each circle. Grafting the two boundaries, I create a set of surfaces using bou…

Started by kv1

30 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Finding center of mulitple curves

Hi there, i'm creating a workflow in which you select all the geometry and flatten everything (well this part works fine) but now i want to…

Started by Remy Konings

2 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Remy Konings

Region Union ignores one of the of the set of polygons at any tolerance

Hello Everyone, I know there has been many questions related to this issue so I hope this one will enrich the discussion: region-union-fai…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

Solid union problem with Breps - Creating a wheel

Hi all, Trying to create a wheels with spokes. Having mixed results creating a proper boolean join between the spokes and the outer ring.…

Started by Frank T

2 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

street union

hi all I'm having troubledeleting the curves I don't need. I tried with surfaces and mesh shadow but had no consistent luck... I'm dr…

Started by Rabbit

0 Mar 1, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service