Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'unfold' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unroll Surface and Breps

Hello all, The attached UserComponent uses GHPython in order to unroll one or more Breps and or surfaces together or not with one or mor…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

25 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Roberto Cappuzzello

Switch Once

Unroll and Unfold flatten my surfaces to world co-ordinates which ever way my surface normals face. Is there a way to alter this - or if no…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Unfold/Unroll Incrementally

Hi guys, I'm trying to develop a script for unrolling surfaces in such a way that each phase of the unroll can be analyzed as the geometry…

Started by jordan anderson

1 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Dallas Swindle

unrroll crv

for unrroll a curve sufficient to analyze the length of the curve to a point that information with the moving distance and a final line is…

Started by yo

5 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Final Project

Hello, I'm desperate for help! I have been working on this algorithm for 3 days, and now I need to lazer cut or cnc a smaller scale of a po…

Started by Noor Bitar

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Mohamed Abdul Shakoor

Final Project. EMERGENCY!

Hello, Im desperate for help! I have been working on this algorithm for 3 days, and now I need to lazer cut or cnc a smaller scale of a por…

Started by Noor Bitar

10 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Unfolding, tabbing, and tagging a trimmed Brep

Hi all, I need some help grasshopper community, kind of a newbie at this but anyways. I have a Brep composed of a triangulated surface with…

Started by jrsalazar

2 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Igor

unfold a mesh

Hey all, I've generated a mesh from GH with colors. I need to unfold it, or flatten it. But I cannot find any way to do it. I tried to expl…

Started by YL

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by YL

Quistions, Slider (number) to (number), Unfold faceted sphere with colors ect..

Hey! :-) 1. In grasshopper some components needs an interval: "0 To 42" / "(number) To (number)" How do I make it from two number sliders?…

Started by Thomas Perkov

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Perkov

Texture mapping in Grasshopper

Hello, I am using GH to automate the unfolding of boxes. I have mapped textures onto the boxes and I would like to print the textures onto…

Started by Walter Zesk

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Walter Zesk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service