Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'trimming' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trimming Multiple Breps

I have these dome like ceilings that intersect and I want to trim away the internal walls but I'm having I cant find a way to completely tr…

Started by Reece Louis

0 Nov 25, 2016

Hexagonal grid on surface- Closed berps to trim solid

Hi all,  I am new in this forum and hope someone can help me. I am trying to construct a small pavilion that can be divided into hexagonal…

Started by Gabriela Alban Hidalgo

15 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by roxana bakshhayesh

Trimming full circle from intersecting points

Hi everybody, I've got a problem that I've been trying to solve. I've drawn a couple of circle that are aligned to the normal of a surface.…

Started by Christine Khor

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Christine Khor

Hexagonal pattern cut out of flat surface

Hello guys! I am new to Grasshopper and I was trying to create a hexagonal grid wich was trimmed with a rectangle. I was looking at a tuto…

Started by Tijs Van Roy

4 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Tijs Van Roy

trimming curves at determined lengths

hello, im trying to divide a curve based on given module, I've tried both SubCrv and Shatter components but I keep on getting the 'revised'…

Started by sono man

6 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

linking a trimming plane to each individual element in a list

Hi, I've been using grasshopper for 3 weeks now and I'm still learning about its capabilities.   I am working on a geodesic sphere and hav…

Started by Sacha Cutajar

5 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Sacha Cutajar

can someone tell me how to trim the OTHER part of my solid with a brep?

Hello I am trimming a series of solids with a brep. They trim all right, but unfortunately, the brep is cutting away the wrong half of my…

Started by Ivy Hume

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Ivy Hume

Triming between two surfaces

Hi Everyone, Lately I have been having some problems in trying to do this simple operation. I have generated a spiral surface and now, I w…

Started by Matthew Tanti

12 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Matthew Tanti

Trimming between multiple curves and one surface?

Hi guys, I am trying to trim multiple curves from one surface to get the opposite result of the one shonwn below. Similar to boolean diffe…

Started by Natasa

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

trimming a surface

I can't figure out how to trim this surface. I found a thread that shows it happening, but I can't seem to replicate this. http://www.grass

Started by Liam Morrow

3 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service