Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'trim' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to roll a planar tessellation onto a cone?

Hi everybody, i need to roll a generic tessellation onto a cone. i made a cone in gh, then unrolled it onto a plane, with a user component…

Started by Andrea Ciurnella

3 May 19, 2018
Reply by Pablo Antuña Molina

Trim Breps with Plane

Hi,  I am trying to trim a set of closed Breps between two Planes.  I have tried using a solid difference between the set of Breps and p…

Started by Tom Jelley

4 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Lunchbox: diagrid on split surface

Hello, I am trying to create a facade with a diagrid on it. I get the initial curves in Rhino and I used them to split a surface and creat…

Started by Alex Duro

0 Nov 9, 2017

Brep.Trim inconsistent behaviour

Hello, I've been wracking my brain over this for a while now, and it works about 80-90% of the time, but there's something funny about it.…

Started by Tom Svilans

0 Oct 25, 2017

Trim curves with brep question

Hi everybody, I am trying to split a series of  curves with a brep shape. Some curves are split others are not (see gh file ) The shape is…

Started by Findie

2 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Findie

Problem with Trim Solid

Hi! I am having an issue with the Trim Solid element. The dimensions of the shape to be trimmed changes with different sliders. But a certa…

Started by Javier

0 Jun 29, 2017

Cut surface using sphere

Trying to create a surface with spheres cut into it (see attached image). I was able to split the spheres using a surface so that I have my…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 8, 2017

split/divide curve at specific points

Hi! I am trying to split a curve into different curve segments by specific points. I know how to divide a curve into segments, but not with…

Started by Maria-89

15 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by PaulS

Remove first element of a list

Good evening! Very simple question here:  I would like to remove the first element of a list of multiple untrimmed surfaces. I succeeded a…

Started by Étienne Scully

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

copy trim bug

Hi. I dont't know if it is a bug, or maybe I did something wrong, but while using the copy trim command it copys my pattern (right) but on…

Started by Dawid

1 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service