Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'triangles' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circle by 3Points - Not tangent

Hi Guys, I tried the "circle by 3points" GH function but since the function does not include tangency to curves the circles are not always…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

9 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Matthias Vinatzer

copying, moving and rotating triangles

Hello everyone, For a school project I am learning grasshopper. I started with a basic geometry consisting of a parametric triangle. Now I…

Started by Daniel

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Gwendolyn

Folded plane subdivided into equilateral triangles

Hello grasshoppers, I'm student of architecture and I'm new here. For my current project I need a folded plane witch is subdivided into equ…

Started by C.Render

21 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Neza Uran

Tessellation of a cylinder with equilateral triangles

Hi everybody, i need to tessellate a cylinder with equilateral triangles like this ( https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aGvF7ynmfuQ/maxresdefault.jpg )…

Started by Andrea Ciurnella

3 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Delaunay mesh on different surfaces...is it possible?!?

Hi guys! I want to use delaunay mesh component on different surfaces to recreate a caotic triangulation.  The problem is that I can use del…

Started by esc11

17 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Triangulate surface

Hello everyone! I'm kind of inexperienced with grasshopper and I need help with something that I can't find a solution to, but I guess its…

Started by Tomás Asenjo

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Tomás Asenjo

Populating a surface with triangles of limited dimensions

Hi, I am trying to build a approximation of a surface by using triangles  which have a limited amount of dimensions. For example triangles…

Started by Michiel Spaapen

0 Nov 11, 2013

Freelance designer wanted

Dear freelancer, I’m Jielt Gregoire and young designer. A manufacturer wants one of my designs in collection next year, but there is still…

Started by Jielt Gregoire

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Laurenz Andritz

Simple Script

Hello all, right now I am trying to create a topography model and in order to do so I am trying to break up a curved surface into various…

Started by Kevin Miller

3 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by djordje

Equilateral triangulation of Pyramid faces (Sierpinski's Gasket)

Hello, So this is probably the simplest thing to do but I cannot sort out how. I want to take this pyramid and divide it into scalable Equ…

Started by Bradley Bowers

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by CongChien

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service