Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'triangle' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh + Stellate on a triangle surface

I am trying to divide a triangle surface using Mesh+ Stellate component and then Weaverbird's Loop Subdividivision. I turn surface into a m…

Started by Sonya Batsova

1 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Creating triangle with given lengths

Hello all, I am trying to form a triangle with given lengths but I dont know angles. For example if side A = 10 m, B = 10.5 m, C = 1.5 m a…

Started by Gohan

4 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Gohan

Triangulation

hi to everyone, is there any way to make this lobel frames pull to a surface that created seperately while keeping lengths of edges equal.…

Started by Ömer Faruk Aslan

4 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Ömer Faruk Aslan

Divide Distance Problem

i wanted to create a hexagon that made of six non-planar equilateral triangles on a surface. i picked a point by evaluating the surface and…

Started by Ömer Faruk Aslan

2 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Ömer Faruk Aslan

Folded Plate Definition

Hi all, I'm a novice with grasshopper, although I've been using it over the past 2 years. I'm really struggling with trying to create a def…

Started by Matt

3 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by sahar

Attractor + triangles (question)

I saw that a very interesting photo, and was thinking how to make such think using attractor definition(or maybe something else I don't kno…

Started by Ahmed Salah

0 Mar 31, 2017

Creating Quads from points

I am creating a mesh from points using Delaunay Triangulation method. After that, I was hoping to quadrangulate as much triangles to quads…

Started by Thomas Luk

1 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Timothy Tai

Triangles on Sphere by predefined Points

Hey Guys, I'm kind of starting out with grasshopper and have a problem that seems to be easy to solve having the required knowledge. I am…

Started by Harald Lesan

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Harald Lesan

Spiraling equilateral triangle

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create a triangle withing a triangle.Please see image below: I've managed to create it, but it's not para…

Started by Maialen Calleja

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Maialen Calleja

Geometrical, triangle spiral, visual illusion

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script?  You can see the effect I…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

1 May 10, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service