Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tao Inspired Perlin Noise with Texture

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/taoinspired-perlinnoise These are the files for the video ,(links acting strange...sorry about that). R…

Started by Chris Hanley

0 May 25, 2016

PT 3D morph list

Hi there,  I am a beginner in gh and I am trying to create some sort of poles/geometry between two surface to allow different zone of dens…

Started by za

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by za

Determine Outside/Inside to Flip Normals

Problem: I have gh surfaces with different normal directions (see image below). I would like to somehow determine what's inside or outside…

Started by Justin

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Increase rows and columns of grid on surface

Hi guys, Thanks in advance. I'm a grasshopper novice who took an Intro to Grasshopper course with Andres Gonzales earlier this month. I am…

Started by Nate T

0 Mar 21, 2016

Surface Domain Length with 2 different lengths

Hi all, I am very new to Grasshopper and am getting my feet wet by trying to create a simple curtain wall system. I am trying to create the…

Started by Dan Smith

3 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Circle construction

Hey guys! What do you think about the battery which asks to points to construct a circle. One to mark the center, and the other one to mark…

Started by Semir Poturak

0 Jan 23, 2016

Paneling tools morph3d command

after doing ptmorpho3d command, the objects being generated by the component are in different data structures with the ptpanelfaces command…

Started by Xinyi Wu

0 Oct 2, 2015

Paneling tools: even distances in diamond grid

Hi everyone, I have one very simple question (that may already have been discussed elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything): Is it possibl…

Started by David Meurer

0 Jul 21, 2015

paneling tools: variable grid offset

Hi Everybody, I am very new to grasshopper and PT. What I want to do is create a simple paneling pattern on a reverse cone surface (now cr…

Started by Patrick Hartog

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Affect gridded elements with an attractor curve using paneling tools

Hi, I have a grid of 3D forms and I am looking to change the rotation of each based on an attractor curve.  I used the Morph 3D Map compon…

Started by Alan Macejewski

0 Mar 18, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service